Bryan Scott Young
Professional Real Estate Background
- Licensed, full-time real estate professional
- Licensed in 1993; Licensed Broker, 2001
- Professional full-time sales associate since 1993
- Experienced in new construction and reloaction services
- Experienced in Farmland sales
- Experienced in Multi-Family and Commercial Sales
Professional Real Estate Associations
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Illinois Association of Realtors
- Member, West Central IL Assoc. of Realtors
Real Estate Designations
- Associate Broker
Other Professional Affiliations
- Member, West Central IL Multiple Listing Services
- Member, Quad City Area Multiple Listing Services
Free Information Available
- Home Buyers Guide
Detailed information on all areas of the home including buying process, including financing and insurance contacts.
- Home Sellers Guide
Useful tips on how to get the most for your home in the shortest amount of time.
- Resident of Monmouth since 1986
- Native of Mercer County
- Warren County YMCA Board Vice President
- Warren County Landlord Association
- Monmouth College Graduate, 1990
View Bryan Scott Young's Residential Listings→ Showing 1 total residential listings available for Bryan Scott Young.
Source of Information: Capital Area Realtors IDX Feed
Listing Price: $69,900.00
Listing MLS ID: 1228432
Property Type: Single Family
Listing Office: NO MATCH FOUND
Remarks: This home is a vintage 3 -4 bedroom 1 1/2 bath 2 story Victorian with a 1984 20 x 20 2 car garage on a modest 43.5 x 96 lot. The home has a large covered front porch that leads into an open foyer with a ornate open stairway. The main floor has a large living room, formal dining room, 1/2 bath, and [...]
- View Property Details
Properties marked with this icon are provided courtesy of the Capital Area Multiple Listing Service, Broker Reciprocity™ Database.
~All IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use. This information may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. The MLS may, at its discretion, require use of other disclaimers as necessary to protect Participants and/or the MLS from liability.